Get Rid of Bad Breath
Get Rid of Bad Breath
Get Rid of Bad Breath : Bad breath is a common problem; even if you don’t hear it much, there are a lot of people that are struggling with this problem. There are number of causes, when it comes to foul breath. For example, it could be because of bacteria that are inside the mouth, traveling to the lungs and out the lungs when food particles get stuck between the teeth.Another reason is the tongue, developing a coating called plaque that protects the bacteria and food particles. Introduction of new bacteria or yeast inside the mouth thrives on this plaque, perpetuating the smelly breath. 교정 전문 치과
Here are some tips to get rid of bad breath naturally:
Brush your teeth and tongue properly.You must brush your teeth at least twice a day if not more. It will remove food particles kept in the mouth and tongue.
Choose a tongue cleaner.Bacteria live inside your tongue and cheekbones, if they’re not brushed or scraped thoroughly. So it’s important to buy a tongue cleaner that’s specifically designed to clean up your tongue.
Use a mouthwash with zinc.Zinc prevents bacteria from adhering to the surface of the teeth and causes bad breath.
Drink water throughout the day to prevent dry mouth.By keeping your mouth moist throughout the day, you can remove food particles that are held in the mouth for a period of time. Drinking water will also stimulate the production of saliva for extra digestion of the food particles.
Check for tooth decay or abscess.If there is already a cavity or infection in the mouth, it could cause a lot of pain and it’s important to get rid of it, because it can lead to tooth decay that causes root canal. In addition, abscesses anywhere in the mouth can cause mouth odor.
Avoid eating a lot of sugar products.Certain types of sugar like sodas, cookies, and cake are particularly foods that cause tooth decay, because the acid that is produced can make the teeth cavities and loosens the teeth. Also, satisfy the insatiable hunger of acid producing bacteria by munching on sugary foods like candy, chips, and crackers between meals.
There are 4 effective ways to get rid of bad breath naturally:
1) Bad breath is caused by the build up of bacteria in the mouth. So how can you get rid of bad breath naturally? This is achieved by brushing your teeth after every meal, using a mouthwash after every meal and brushing your tongue after every meal.
2) Bad breath is caused by the tongue and other surface areas in the mouth. So how can you get rid of bad breath naturally? This is achieved by scraping your tongue along with the front surface of your teeth, to remove bacteria, food particles and other materials that are stuck in your tongue.
3) Bad breath is caused by the digestion of food in the stomach. So how can you get rid of bad breath naturally? This is achieved by always chew your food, so that you will get clean teeth and high speed digestion.
4) Bad breath is caused by anaerobic bacteria in the mouth, which can easily be rinsed away. Anaerobic meanswithout oxygen. So how can you get rid of bad breath naturally? This is achieved by always bringing in oxygen rich oxygen to the mouth. Mixing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as a paste is also very effective in producing a anti-bacterial effect in the mouth.
5) In order to prevent bad breath, you have to ensure that you clean your teeth and tongue correctly. So how can you get rid of bad breath completely? The perfect solution is to invest in a tongue scraper and toothbrush (preferably tongue and toothpaste together) every time you clean your teeth. This will definitely guarantee that you will get rid of bad breath!
6) Strong odor in the mouth is caused by different eating habits. So if you manage to clean your mouth regularly, you can definitely prevent bad breath.
7) Most of the bad breath is caused by different types of foods like garlic, onion, cheese, meat and milk. So if you manage to clean all those food items and avoid intake of those food items, then you will possibly be able to get rid of bad breath completely.